The dictionary definition is:
pose, v. posed, posing, poses.
1. To assume or hold a particular position or posture, as in sitting for a portrait.
2. To affect a particular mental attitude.
3. To represent oneself falsely; pretend to be other than what one is.
1. To place (a model, for example) in a specific position.
2. To set forth in words; propound.
3. To put forward; present.
Words similar to posed are:
sat, postured, assumed, acted, affected, put on, pretended, simulated, faked, feigned, dissembled, play-acted, counterfeited, shammed.
Click HERE to go back to the New Child Self-Guided Tour ...